Tuesday, January 12, 2010

wisdom teeth

i have sat all day in my parents bed (its the warmest) and i am hungry =(
i can't eat becacause i can't chew and i am not excited for my cheeks to swell up soon even though it already has started to i think or that may be the clothes in my mouth (for bleeding) or natural..-__- my cheeks are already big and now they will be even bigger..BIGGER.
that is why i will stay home for the next few days so not a living creature can see me...
and the smell of the cotton clothes make me feel sick
ahaha so much complaining
but its funny how this happened right after the conference. God want me to endure hardship! i can do it and i can't wait till its over!!
oh man i want so many different foods right now.

1 comment:

LaPierre said...

sadly you cannot eat blueberry bagels.

"my cheeks are already big and now they will be even bigger..BIGGER.
that is why i will stay home for the next few days so not a living creature can see me..."
hahahahaha;

I'll pray for you to have a speedy and minimally painful recovery!